nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Netview and Data Werhouse

2003-01-03 08:52:15
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview and Data Werhouse
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 13:52:15 +0000
I've just looked at the README with this Fixpack and can't see anything about Data Warehouse - any chance of checking this one???
Thanks,
Jane

Gareth Holl wrote:

I think you need Fixpack1 for 7.1.3 before you can do this

Gareth Holl
Staff Software Engineer
gholl AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Software Group - Tivoli Brand
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.

*"Dejan Mijailovic" <dejan.mijailovic AT inquent DOT com>*

12/30/2002 10:34 AM
Please respond to dejan.mijailovic

To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com> cc: Subject: [nv-l] Netview and Data Werhouse

Has anyone succesfuly integrated NetView 7.1.3 and Tivoli Enterprise Data
Warehouse? Is there any document that tells, step by step how to do it?

Thanks,

Dejan Mijailovic
Inquent Technologies Inc.