nv-l

[nv-l] Right-Click Menu

2003-01-12 18:23:13
Subject: [nv-l] Right-Click Menu
From: Kenneth Stoutzenberger <kstoutzenberger AT netaphor DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:23:13 -0800
Hi,

Is it possible to add new menu items to the right-click popup menu?  In
other words, when I right-click on a symbol in the NetView map and the popup
menu appears, I'd like to display additional popup menu items.  I understand
how to add menu items to the main menu bar at the top of the window using
the ARF, but I can't seem to find information or examples that demonstarte
how to modify the right-click popup menu.  I have a few sample ARFs but do
not see how the right-click menu items are added.  Another engineer wrote
that it was not possible to alter the right-click popup menu and I want to
verify if that is true.

Many thanks.

Ken Stoutzenberger
NETAPHOR SOFTWARE, INC.