nv-l

[nv-l] Avalability reports

2002-03-25 13:16:12
Subject: [nv-l] Avalability reports
From: Cybelle Suemi Oda Oyama <cybelle AT rnp DOT br>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:16:12 -0300 (EST)
Hi,

I would like to generate a link availability report based on trapd.log. As I
am not familiar with script language, and I need this as soon as possible, I am
wondering if somebody has already done this before. I´m running Tivoli Netview
V6R0.

Thanks for any help and regards,

        Cybelle

Cybelle Suemi Oda Oyama                 cybelle AT rnp DOT br
Centro de Engenharia e Operacoes        Fone: +55 19 3787-3300
Rede Nacional de Pesquisa               Fax : +55 19 3787-3301