Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 7.1 - Windows Slow duplication Tape to Tape

2015-01-29 07:37:47
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 7.1 - Windows Slow duplication Tape to Tape
From: Bluejay Adametz <bluejay AT fujifilm DOT com>
To: Veritas List <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 07:37:39 -0500
> -- How do I check for the -mpx on my bpduplicate? The entire job is run
> through a GUI interface so I have never seen that option.

I've only done duplications via the command line (we script our
duplications), However, looking around in the Java GUI, when you get
to the "Setup Duplication Variables" screen and set the destination of
the copy, there's a checkbox near the bottom that says "Preserve
multiplexing".

                                                         - Bluejay Adametz

Notice is hereby given that all notices to be given with regards
to further notices will be notified in a notice to be notified
in our next notice.

--
NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the
information, or information otherwise protected from disclosure by law.  If