Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup Oracle Intelegent Agent

2015-01-29 04:03:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Oracle Intelegent Agent
From: gregsih <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 00:28:28 -0800
We have NetBackup 7.6.0.4 running on Red Hat Linux 6.6 as our master server
with a requirement to backup a number of Oracle 12c Databases (also running on
RHEL 6.6) using the new Symantec OIA product. The databases are all RAC
clusters, which the agent cannot cope with, so we are backing each database up
as a single node.

Does anybody have any experience of this and if so were any issues encountered.