Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VCDB backups of 2008 server failng :(

2010-03-24 15:45:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VCDB backups of 2008 server failng :(
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:14:57 +0530

Hello Geeks,

We take VCB backups of 2003 machines via a proxy server( Also a media server) .
We are using Virtual center server 2.5 and ESX server 3.5 update 4.

Recently we have migrated one of our wins 2003 server to 2008 .
Bu its backups are faing with VCB though when  i take its normal backup it successed.

Is this any kind of limitaon of VMWare with netbackup for 2008 backups or i am lacking something ?

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra

All the latest on four wheels and more Get it now.