Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] transition from LTOX to LTOY

2009-08-24 14:52:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] transition from LTOX to LTOY
From: Mark Steel <mark AT steelfamily DOT org>
To: Veritas BU mail list <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:49:40 +0100
Related question on this - has anyone done a business case /
justification that stacks up - migrating legacy tape data to new
formats versus just keeping the old tapes ? Its a lot of work to
migrate the tapes as David indicates, and potentially you may never
need to restore any of the historic data.

Regards
Mark