Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Unified Logging Gone Wild

2009-08-11 10:31:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Unified Logging Gone Wild
From: <michael.ketley AT orange-ftgroup DOT com>
To: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:27:17 +0100

vxlogcfg -a --prodid 51216 --orgid ALL -s DebugLevel=0 should work, as you
did below.

I had a similar problem, and when I went back to check all originators some
had not gone back to 0. May be worth a manual check of all of them. Other
than that reduce the number of days you keep them using vxlogcfg.

I doubt you have to restart services for changes to take place if you're
using a Unix environment, I've never had to