Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MSEO can i have multiple matches in policy

2009-08-11 07:46:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MSEO can i have multiple matches in policy
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:42:37 +0100
I have MSEO 6.1 installed on a master/media server with netbackup 6.5.4.

Things are going ok and i'm creating an mseo policy for my requirements.
However i want to do a multiple match in a policy rule but using an OR
match. I can't see anywhere in the pdfs how this is done or if it can be.
e.g

Rule is :-

Policies:
  xxxxxx-policy
    rules
      rule 1
        Effect=permit audit netbackup
        Action=write
        Compress=|netbackup.keyword.Compress|
        KeyGroup=|netbackup.keyword.KeyGroup|
        KeyType=|netbackup.keyword.KeyType|
        match
          Name=netbackup.keyword.KeyType
          MatchOp=!empty
        match
          Name=netbackup.keyword.KeyGroup
          MatchOp=!empty
        match
          Name=netbackup.keyword.Compress
          MatchOp=!empty
      rule 2
        Effect=permit audit netbackup
        Action=write
        Compress=lzolx
        KeyGroup=xxxxx-keygroup
        KeyType=aes128
        match
          Name=netbackup.policy
          MatchOp=exactnocase
          MatchValue=dbbackup
      rule 3
        Effect=permit audit netbackup
        Action=write
        Compress=none
        KeyGroup=xxxxx-keygroup
        KeyType=none
      rule 4
        Effect=permit audit
        Action=read

I want the second rule to match and therefore encrypt if the policy is
DBbackup OR arcDBbackup.

Anyone any ideas? I'm assuming if i add another match like the one in
rule2 it will expect BOTH to be present. Is this right?

Cheers