Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Admin Console

2009-06-11 14:55:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Admin Console
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <David_Cornely AT intuit DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:51:43 -0500

Did you add the name of the W2K3 server to the “other” servers list on the Master?

By default Netbackup does not talk to strangers.

So you have to put the server with the console on the list of friends he is allowed to talk to.

This is a security feature to stop just anybody from being able to run a console.