Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Qualstar Libraries??

2009-05-19 15:04:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Qualstar Libraries??
From: "Conner, Neil" <neil AT mbari DOT org>
To: "Tschida, Tom (STP)" <tom.tschida AT bsci DOT com>, Veritas List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:01:38 -0700
You mean the Qualstar XLS...

We’ve been using Qualstar TLS libraries since 1999 and they’re still going strong.  But when it came time to purchase an LTO library in 2007, we chose an Overland Storage NEO 8000 over the Qualstar XLS because the NEO has tighter media density and a traditional rack-sized footprint.  The NEO has been rock solid and the few times I’ve needed to call tech support, they’ve been good as well.

Neil