Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] SAN client config question

2009-01-09 16:29:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] SAN client config question
From: "Spellacy, Sean" <Sean.Spellacy AT viha DOT ca>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:18:26 -0800
Talked to my rep about this the other day and the answer is currently
no, only redhat and solaris currently supported  He did mention
something about future releases 6.5.4 or 6.5.5 but don't quote me on
that.

The current HBAs supported can be found here
ftp://exftpp.symantec.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Serv
er/284599.pdf

Regards
SSS