Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Best exclude list for Windows, solaris, linux ?

2008-12-05 09:11:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best exclude list for Windows, solaris, linux ?
From: toaster <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:00:01 -0500
Hi guys,

I was wondering what was your exlude list on Windows client?

I found only 1 mention of this on symantec site:
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/182189.htm witch is :
C:\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\bpdbm.lock
C:\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\bprd.d\*.lock
C:\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\bprd.lock
C:\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\bpsched.d\*.lock
C:\VERITAS\Volmgr\misc\*

But i think that i can include more  like:
c:\temp
c:\windows\temp

What else can be exlude for backup?    Same question for Solaris, Linux client
:)