Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] error 13 file read failed

2008-11-04 07:59:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] error 13 file read failed
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Sumeeth Singh (S)" <SinghS23 AT telkom.co DOT za>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 06:42:52 -0600
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Sumeeth Singh (S) <SinghS23 AT telkom.co DOT za> wrote:

Win2003 , NBU5.1MP6

Logs show – connection reset by peer, however I don't agree with this as the backup is taking place locally.

In order for backups to run, the media server *HAS* to communicate with the master server during the backup.  Perhaps it's the master/media connection that's being reset?  Have you checked the logs on the master too?

Also, you should realize that all support for 5.1 will end in another month or so.

   .../Ed

Regards

 Sumeeth