Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 Master/Media servers

2008-11-04 08:04:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 Master/Media servers
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "floyd endsley" <Floyd.Endsley AT sun DOT com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 06:54:03 -0600
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 6:49 AM, floyd endsley <Floyd.Endsley AT sun DOT com> wrote:
Thanks,

In order to have a master/media server in 6.5 will I need the following?

* Media Server software installed on the master server  - YES
* Media server license key  - NO.
* EMM (enterprise media manager) - NO separate key
* SSO option - NO

The master server license key includes the license for media server and EMM functionality.  SSO is only required if you're sharing the tape robot/drives with other media servers.

   .../Ed