Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Recommended patches for Sol 10 x86 master server

2008-09-10 11:30:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Recommended patches for Sol 10 x86 master server
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:04:04 -0500

Ladies and Gents,

Does anyone know if a list exists that details all the recommended OS patches for a Solaris 10 x86 (s10x_U5wos_10 x86) master server running NBU 6.5.1 ?

We’re getting some occasional errors which we’re thinking might be down to missing OS patches but I don’t know where to start looking at what we might be missing.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Glazerman

Enterprise Storage Administrator

Spartech Corporation

Desk: 314-889-8282

Fax: 314-854-8282

Cell: 618-520-3401

mark.glazerman AT spartech DOT com

http://www.spartech.com

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, are intended solely for the use of the addressee, and may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately, and do not copy or forward it.