Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Pat Coleman is out of the KOP office...

2007-07-22 14:25:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Pat Coleman is out of the KOP office...
From: Patrick.J.Coleman AT gsk DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:06:40 -0400

I will be out of the office starting 22-Jul-2007 and will not return until 26-Jul-2007.

I will be out of town, on business, visiting the RTP site and have limited access to Lotus Notes and SameTime. If this is an urgent issue, you may dial my office line which will forward you to my cell phone, if it goes unanswered, pls leave a message, I'll attempt to return your call as soon as possible. Thank you.