Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BARCODE Issues

2007-07-20 16:32:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BARCODE Issues
From: "Steve Bally" <Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:19:56 -0700

All,

Need a little help from the group.

I have installed a new remote media server with a Dell TL4000 with LTO3 drives and barcodes are as follows 0610001L3 and I mask the L3 with barcode rules.

When I perform a inventory of the library it comes back and shows the slots populated, but the barcodes are all ??????.  The library sees the correct barcodes, it just seems like it is not passing the inventory results to NBU.

Master is a Win2k3 Enterprise

NBU 5.1 MP5

Media is Win2k3 Standard

NBU 5.1 MP5

It seems like it is something simple but I cant put my finger on it.

Any Help would be appreciated

Regards,

Steve