Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 and cluster (Veritas Cluster Server)

2007-04-27 16:14:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 and cluster (Veritas Cluster Server)
From: unixlifebox at gmail.com (Rongsheng Fang)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:14:55 -0400
No master server would be in the VCS I was talking about. Both nodes
will be running the media servers, not one running master and the other
running media. All the stuff can be placed on the shared drive.

I got your point about the Symantec support. That's exactly why I wanted
to find out if that kind of setup is supported.

I am also not sure what would happen if one media server fails over to
another one as far as all the daemons are concerned. Will both VIPs be
sharing the same set up NetBackup daemons?

Rongsheng