Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media type confusion / fixed

2006-11-29 17:26:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media type confusion / fixed
From: Steve.Haskins at bannerhealth.com (Haskins, Steve)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:26:35 -0700
But what if you are using the same series of barcodes for different
media? Is this a no-no and there is no work around? I have the same
issue where I inventory a robot with LTO drive/media and it defaults to
DLT3 and creates a new volume group. I have to use the GUI Configure
Volumes to correct them as HCART2 and then manually move them from the
Netbackup pool they had been put in to the scratch pool.