Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] TNICs?

2006-09-07 11:15:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] TNICs?
From: pkoster at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us ("Koster, Phil")
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:15:42 -0400
I brought this up to one of the other network engineers and got this response:

"http://www.alacritech.com/html/SEN2100_Accelerator.shtml

These are worth every penny. Before The Exchange server got gigabit our intel
nic's were killing us. After I put these in speed was not an issue."

Phil Koster
Network Administrator
City of Grand Rapids
Direct: 616-456-3136