Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VSC on Server 2003

2006-07-24 13:14:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VSC on Server 2003
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:14:40 -0400
One of my coworkers just asked if I'd set up VSC (Virtual Shadow Copy)
scheduled tasks on a server.  Hadn't, went and looked.  Four of the
drives have scheduled shadow copy jobs, and they each have an empty
folder called NBU_VSP_Cache at the root.  Thing is, this server isn't
being backed up at this time; the start time on the scheduled task is
the same as the window end time.

Looking at the client on my NBU master, I see that VSP has nothing set.
I don't see anything else related to VSC.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Brooks