Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Frustration Growing...

2006-07-11 14:02:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Frustration Growing...
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:02:41 -0400
FYI all one of the members emailed me a link to Veritas' "private
collection" of software on their FTP site and I got it from there.

I'm just wondering why after officially buying the product, before which
I made perfectly clear that I needed the 5.1 Client (not the 6.0 I
bought) I'm using this mailing list for solutions to Symantec problems.

Ok - Hulk moment is over.  Thanks all for the help!

-Jonathan