Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Ports Question

2006-06-14 10:06:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Ports Question
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:06:02 -0400
Hopefully and easy one, but I've been unable to verify as of yet.

I'm working on backing up a pair of Linux boxes through a Cisco Load
Balancer.  I've worked with our Networking group and have the bare
essentials to get things working.  We've opened up 13724 to the virtual
IP for both the Master Server and the Media server, which has enabled a
backup to run.  Here, however, is the oddity.  When the backup runs, via
a policy that has ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive, I only have a child
process for the / filesystem.  I know there are more out there.  I've
tried manually specifying a file system, but I cannot connect to the
client.  Neither can I connect to the client in the Host
Properties->Clients interface.  What other ports are required to get
this working?  PBX?  Others?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Brooks