Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] import requirements (was: 3 Quest...)

2006-06-07 03:44:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] import requirements (was: 3 Quest...)
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:44:42 +0100
Hi Bob
Thanks. I am extremely serious about DR, but wanted to clarify if the phase
1 import process was going to look for the volume pool the tape originally
came from.

If phase 1 works ok, and phase 2 completes, where does the tape get stored
and in which volume?

That is what I wanted to clarify :-)

Regards

Simon Weaver