Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backups using all tapes in a jukebox

2006-06-06 13:32:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backups using all tapes in a jukebox
From: rogerwilber at gmail.com (Roger Wilber)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:32:53 -0400
Thanks everyone.  I was worried that doing this would would be invalid
(due to the 4 drives using a single robot) but apparently not.  As of
this time, everything appears to be working just fine.

I have noticed that while I can limit a storage unit to only 2 drives,
I can't tell it which two.  Good in that if drives die it can still go
on.  Bad that if drives die, it may still go on (and block other
backups from occurring).