Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backups using all tapes in a jukebox

2006-06-06 12:50:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backups using all tapes in a jukebox
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:50:12 +0100
Roger
What is the storage unit set for that it uses? Goto storage units, double
click on it and it should tell you how many drives its set to use.

Also, what multiplexing per drives is this set for.

In regards to the policy, you need to verify how the multiplexing is setup
for the schedule (ie:  full or incremental).

HTH

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support