Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Third times the charm (I hope)

2006-03-06 08:59:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Third times the charm (I hope)
From: netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk (netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk)
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:59:39 +0100
I have asked this question twice before with no answers so I thought I'd try
again.

How can I tell why a restore job is queued? I submit restore jobs and they sit
in the queue forever. There are plenty of tape drives, the necessary tape is in
the library. There are no pending mount requests. A restore to the same client
earlier today worked with no problem. I am at my wits end trying to figure this
out. Any feedback would be welcome, even if it is just to let me know someone
actually read this.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan