Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Third times the charm (I hope)

2006-03-06 09:07:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Third times the charm (I hope)
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:07:34 -0000
Patrick
Ok well 2 reasons I can think of is..........

1) the Media is looking for a different TYPE of Tape Drive
2) the Media is waiting for a response from the Storage device used that
performed the backup in the 1st place!

Has anything changed in terms of config since that backup was carried out

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net