Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Move /usr/openv to NFS mount coming from NetApps

2006-02-02 09:51:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Move /usr/openv to NFS mount coming from NetApps
From: algorithm AT gmail DOT com (Algo Seeker)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:51:04 -0500
------=_Part_8131_32487062.1138891864594

I am running out of space on my internal drives. I am also thinking about
migrating to a new server. Anybody moved from local file system to shared
storage. Almost all of my backups are NDMP (Netapps), and as the number of
files are growing so is the Catalog. What are the pros and cons?

Any input?

Thanks,

------=_Part_8131_32487062.1138891864594

I am running out of space on my internal drives. I am also thinking
about migrating to a new server. Anybody moved from local file system
to shared storage. Almost all of my backups are NDMP (Netapps), and as
the number of files are growing so is the Catalog. What are the pros
and cons?<br>
Any input?<br>
Thanks, <br>

------=_Part_8131_32487062.1138891864594--