Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpbkar.exe hanging - "The binding handle is invalid"

2005-09-30 15:14:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpbkar.exe hanging - "The binding handle is invalid"
From: SA AT avivausa DOT com (Anthony Guzzi)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
No, in fact they don't die on thier own, they have to be manually killed.

We have a pair of DNS servers that all servers are configured to use.  Why do
ou ask?  What role would DNS play here.  The backup starts and can run
successfully for an hour or two (or just 10-15 minutes depending on the
particular case) and then everything just comes to a complete halt and, in the
case of a job that hangs Friday night, has been known to hang around until
Monday morning when it's killed manually by an admin (we're not a 24x7 on-site
shop).

http://mail.yahoo.com