Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sharepoint 2003 backup/restore

2005-07-18 12:01:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sharepoint 2003 backup/restore
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:01:21 -0400
Hello Steve,

We have the same issues. Our Sharepoint admins also wish for single-doc
restore. Even better they wish for end user single-doc restores.
The Sharepoint admins are also looking at AvePoint, which only backs up to
disk, then we would backup the disk backup data.

http://www.avepoint.com/

If anyone hears of a better story, please let us know.

len