Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sharepoint 2003 backup/restore

2005-07-18 10:51:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sharepoint 2003 backup/restore
From: ssesar AT mitre DOT org (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:51:58 -0400
Hi,

Our company is in the process of rolling out Sharepoint Server 2003,
running on Windows 2003. We're a Netbackup shop, however, NBU doesn't
meet a few of the Sharepoint team's requirements, such as single-doc
restore. Currently, they're looking at Commvault as a backup solution.
It's in our best interest to support one BUR product, to the extent that
it meets our requirements. My question is, how are users on this list
approaching BUR with regards to Sharepoint 2003, specifically with
regards to restores?

TIA,

Steve