Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FW: VERITAS Software Technical Advisory

2005-07-12 12:24:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FW: VERITAS Software Technical Advisory
From: curtis.lists AT backupcentral DOT com (curtis.lists)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:24:08 -0700
That's a bummer.  Did they send a note to the pre-5.0 list telling people that
they should subscribe to the new list?  (And, then,
of course, tell them to subscribe to the upcoming Symantec NetBackup Enterprise
list?)  Given the traffic level on those
announcement lists, it seems silly to have anything but a NetBackup list and a
BackupExec list.