Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FW: VERITAS Software Technical Advisory

2005-07-12 11:11:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FW: VERITAS Software Technical Advisory
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:11:44 -0400
No problem.

For anyone else who subbed to Veritas notifications for NBU Data Center,
and you've since upgraded to 5.0, you probably won't get notifications,
as Veritas renamed to NBU Enterprise effective 5.0, and the software
notifications for Enterprise don't get sent to folk on the Data Center
mailing list.

It seems they've sent this most recent notification out to both lists,
and are crossing the two lists over into one dist list..... possibly
because of the stink we made about not getting some notifications a
while back.

Paul