Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 Windows - bplabel

2005-07-11 11:33:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 Windows - bplabel
From: LeeAnne.Pedersen AT gov.ab DOT ca (Lee Anne Pedersen)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:33:04 -0600
I'm being forced to relabel all my tapes to conform to a new standard.

Is there a way to use bplabel to relabel the tapes but maintain the
mount info?

Thanks,
Lee Anne

Lee Anne Pedersen MCP
LAN/Server Analyst

Alberta Corporate Service Centre (ACSC)
DCS Delivery Team E
Ph: 780-427-2504
LeeAnne.Pedersen AT gov.ab DOT ca

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.