Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Intermittent Catalog Backup error

2005-04-25 08:39:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Intermittent Catalog Backup error
From: mjungaro AT capitolindemnity DOT com (Ungaro, Matt)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:39:31 -0500
Hello all,
        Sometimes, not always, my catalog backups will fail with a status of
124, and the message in activity viewer is: NB database backup failed, a path
was not found or is inaccessible(124)

This doesn't always happen. Both catalog tapes give me this error on
occasion. I've checked and rechecked my paths in the catalog backup setup. If
anyone has any ideas, or troubleshooting tips, please let me know. Thanks in
advance!

Matt