Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I hate linux: Oracle 64-bit on RH-ES-3.0 vs the libobk.so media m anagement library

2004-09-23 14:32:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I hate linux: Oracle 64-bit on RH-ES-3.0 vs the libobk.so media m anagement library
From: tech2187 AT yahoo DOT com (K Chapman)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:32:41 -0700 (PDT)
for sure ia64 is not the same instruction set as amd64
uses.  emt64 (intels variant set of amd64) is supposed
to be a diff story.  until veritas releases some
clients for amd64 linux, you may be out of luck, or
you may place yourself in a config were you dont get
any help from veritas or oracle.

=====
aaarrrggghhh!!!!
FreeBSD rocks