Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is there any command to deactive all jobs...

2004-08-05 10:52:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is there any command to deactive all jobs...
From: wtsmith AT Maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:52:12 -0400
I'm on Solaris v5.0MP2 also and am able to set "-tries 0".  However,
from the Admin Console GUI you get a warning box to restart all daemons,
utilities and Admin Consoles.  I ignored the warning (command line gives
no warning), and then started a user-backup.  It started and completed,
apparently indifferent to "-tries 0".  Maybe Veritas should know TSM has
this very useful feature? ;-)

cheers, wayne