Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Information regarding Vault

2004-05-26 14:08:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Information regarding Vault
From: Harry.Schaefer AT turner DOT com (Schaefer, Harry)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:08:25 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4434C.67B678E6

Does anyone know of any websites with good information regarding Vault?
Specifically for 4.5. I am trying to read up on it, besides the Veritas manual
and the Veritas overview .pdf.

Thanks,
Harry S.
Atlanta

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4434C.67B678E6

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2657.73">
<TITLE>Information regarding Vault</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Does anyone know of any websites with good =
information regarding Vault? Specifically for 4.5. I am trying to read =
up on it, besides the Veritas manual and the Veritas overview =
.pdf.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Harry S.</FONT>