Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1?

2004-05-26 17:07:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1?
From: mark AT steelfamily DOT org (mark)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:07:49 +0100
5.1 will be out next month to include VxSS to allow creation of the role
based access control. There are some other features which you might notice
in the documentation that didn't make it into 5.0GA. Also includes some bug
fixes, but strangely enough there aren't too many bugs so far.

Have seen the GUI bomb out at various points, and also have seen it do full
system backup x number of drives on server, as opposed to incremental of
each drive...so some strange behaviour, but nothing major.

I've been running 5.0GA across 6 sites, looks ok, upgrade from 4.5fp6 was
seamless.

Mark