Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Write Errors

2004-05-24 10:46:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Write Errors
From: Dave Markham" <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net (Dave Markham)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:46:07 +0100
Sounds interesting, as the server in question is a cluster node and
contacting the backup server over gig Ethernet. The rest of the machines
which seem to back up fine are running over 100meg cards.

Problem is i want max throughput from the database nodes due to the amount
of data i need to back up each night :(

Would the best way to limit bandwidth be in the bp.conf as documented?

Thanks