Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT tape drive setup

2004-04-05 23:54:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT tape drive setup
From: RLMarkham AT hafeleamericas DOT com (Markham, Richard)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:54:13 -0400
I have tape drives setup in an SSO environment and I need to find
out how I'd list the discovered tape drives in a NT environment
(kinda like an equivalant to the outputs of sgscan and tpautoconf -t
on UNIX) so I can set them up in tpconfig.  Output with the actual
serial number would be good so I can be sure they are setup in the
right order.  I haven't actually tried but maybe tpautoconf -a works
in NT but I'd rather hear from the NT folks so I dont have to play
the good ol down drive and bounce game.

Thanks for any tips.

Vertias 3.4.2
Windows NT 4.0