Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog backup to NDMP storage unit

2004-02-01 22:58:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backup to NDMP storage unit
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:58:07 -0600
Not sure how you configured a catalog backup to go to an NDMP stunit?

When configuring the catalog backup to be written to a tape, you only
specify the host to do the writing (this host cannot be an NDMP
server, it must be an NBU media server...) and a mediaID.  Nowhere to
specify a storage unit.

Can you explain what you did to set up your catalog backup?  (perhaps
you're using the "two-phase" catalog backup method?)

rob