Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master Server - Dell 2650

2003-12-06 18:11:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master Server - Dell 2650
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 18:11:20 -0500
Hello Tammy

I had not heard of this exact problem. We used to see Random reboots with the
Dell 2550 running w2k and Exchange 2000 during online backups. The problem was
fixed with motherboard upgrades.  I would have thought that the 2650 would have
included the hardware fix.

Interesting.

What kind of response are you getting from the dell tech support folks?

len