Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP restores for a Directory taking a long time

2003-04-02 17:13:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP restores for a Directory taking a long time
From: len.boyle AT sas DOT com (len boyle)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:13:12 -0500
Hello

I was told that with nbu 4.5 fp3 that directory restores could not be
handled with the DAR code when doing ndmp restores with netapp nas clients.
So a slow restore with a directory is normal  as the restore passes over the
whole ndmp backup dataset.
I was told that veritas was working on a fix for the feature.

len