Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem ...

2003-02-27 11:30:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem ...
From: lsilfer AT eluniversal.com DOT mx (Luis Silva Fernandez)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:30:10 -0600
Hello:

    thanks for all but when i change the mode in the device from stacker to
random the system show me this:

# sgscan all
/dev/sg/c0t0l0: Tape (/dev/rmt/0): "QUANTUM DLT7000"
/dev/sg/c0t1l0: Changer: "HP      C6280-7000"
#

    And now i have a question, why if i'm going to use my device as stacker
mode i need to put it in random mode? It's strange i think so. well
anyway...

    Thanks for everything and if i have a doubt i'll send you...