Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] server hang

2003-01-22 00:36:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] server hang
From: robert AT softsource.com DOT sg (Robert Loh)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:36:51 +0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C1D8.44011114

Hi All,

Server W2K SP3 with Veritas Netbackup 3.4.1_003 halt with Systen Event log
as "The server's call to a system service failed unexpectedly" and about 45
mins this server will get rebooted by itself. HP engineer said this might be
somethings to do with Veritas Netbackup that causing the server to hang.
Anybody face this issue before and what should I look into my investigation.
EventID=2000
Type = Error
Source = Srv
thanks
Robert

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C1D8.44011114

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>server hang</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi All,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Server W2K SP3 with Veritas Netbackup 3.4.1_003 halt =
with Systen Event log as &quot;The server's call to a system service =
failed unexpectedly&quot; and about 45 mins this server will get =
rebooted by itself. HP engineer said this might be somethings to do =
with Veritas Netbackup that causing the server to hang. Anybody face =
this issue before and what should I look into my =
investigation.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>EventID=3D2000</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Type =3D Error</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Source =3D Srv</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Robert</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>