Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems since upgrading master server hardware (NB 4.5, MP3, Solaris8)

2003-01-21 20:44:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems since upgrading master server hardware (NB 4.5, MP3, Solaris8)
From: sarcher AT connect.com DOT au (Suzi Archer)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:44:01 +1100
Hi,

We upgraded our hardware on our master server about a week ago, and we've had
no
end of grief ever since. (note that we upgraded from 3.4 to 4.5 at essentially
the same time)

The errors we are getting are mostly:

Subject: Backup on fred - 134 started
Status = unable to process request because the server resources are busy.

but closely followed by: