Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Client 4.5 for Windows NT.

2002-11-27 19:27:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Client 4.5 for Windows NT.
From: Ajay.Sharma AT hostcentric DOT com (Ajay Sharma)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:27:33 -0500
Hi All,

I recently upgraded to 4.5 on a solaris server with the media that i
received from Veritas. The server side upgrade went fine. But the client
side upgrade is still pending with a problem on Windows NT clients. The
Windows 2000 client upgrade is fine. Can some one tell me where to look
for binaries of Veritas Netbackup Client 4.5 for windows NT. Or If some
one can just send me the binaries for windows NT client that will be
great.

Thanks for your help !

Ajay Sharma